- PERFORMANCE is achieved via the successful execution of the 5 Ps below
- PROGRAMS are the tactics, actions and behaviors that drive strategic platforms and deliver results
- PROCESSES deliver greater levels of effectiveness, simplicity, accountability and collaboration
- PLATFORMS are strategies rooted in insights that drive the organization’s value proposition and competitive advantage
- PARTNERSHIPS are strategic collaborations within and outside the organization
- PEOPLE are the foundation of any organization and its greatest asset
3 Stages to Plan Your Summit Attempt and Deliver Peak Results
At BASE CAMP, we build individual and team competencies and strengths. We do this by developing Self and People Leadership Competencies – Emotional Intelligence, Resiliency, Collaboration, Valuing Differences, Team Building, Interpersonal Savvy, etc.
Once a solid foundation is formed, we equip and develop organizations in CAMP 2 to succeed through better strategy and more effective processes. We do this by developing Thought Leadership Competencies – Decision Quality, Business Insight, Strategic Thinking, etc.
On the way to THE SUMMIT, we assist people and organizations by ensuring that the execution of clearly defined tactics will deliver objectives. We do this by developing Results Leadership Competencies – Focusing on Performance, Taking Initiative, Managing Execution, etc.